One of my friends suggested I do this. A list of thirty things I’m thankful for.
2. His mercy, grace, love, kindness, forgiveness, and all His other attributes.
3. My family.
4. One Year Adventure Novel
5. The people I met through OYAN. My non-blood-related family.
6. My intelligence.
7. My imagination, and its ability to completely ignore the logic of my intelligence when it has to.
11. Alexandre Dumas.
12. 5 out of my 7 teachers at my school are really good.
13. Smart, godly mentors.
14. Church of the King Wednesday night youth.
16. The house we’re moving to.
17. The faster internet at the house we’re moving to.
18. Doctor Who.
19. Certain people who’ve helped me get closer to God.
20. My iPod.
21. My phone.
22. The internet and my access to it.
23. My stories.
24. My characters.
25. Mythology and English IV.
26. My epic desk.
27. My collection of books and movies and music.
28. Thousand Foot Krutch and Skillet.
29. My computer, even if it is old and slow.